Gym Check-in

Shadows

i forgot about this thread.
i'm doing 8-10 sets now. it's exhausting but my bro is pushing me so i can look good by July and not August. lol

Shadows

haha, whatever man. and ugh,

he has me running too, so now i run 2 miles, and we pig out afterward. i dunno if that's good, but it's working! i dont lose weight no more like i used to or gain fat.

today, i missed work out but im going by noon, my time to at least run off this small amount of alcohol i had.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
haha, whatever man. and ugh,

he has me running too, so now i run 2 miles, and we pig out afterward. i dunno if that's good, but it's working! i dont lose weight no more like i used to or gain fat.

today, i missed work out but im going by noon, my time to at least run off this small amount of alcohol i had.
I always feel a million times better after a run. The past 2-3 weeks for me the gym hasn't been top priority, though I did go 3 times this week, but I feel like I need to go for a long run.

Shadows

the problem with me, is that when i run before work out, i SOMETIMES feel tired and cant work out like usual.

and if i work out, i can't handle the run after. i will get dizzy or some shit.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
^ Alternate it. Go for runs on days when you're not at the gym.
or do you work out everyday?

I have a new goal of putting on 5kgs before summer hits December 1st. 1kg of lean muscle a month.
It's gotta be done

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I have been trying to persuade myself to get up at 6am for a run. Haven't managed it yet. Having trouble getting to sleep. Only doing about 4 hours at the moment and stayed up all night Friday chatting with friends. I am going to bed at 10pm tonight with a valium to try and push my sleep pattern back into gear.

When that is sorted. I will at least set my alarm for 6am. Can't promise I will get up though... lol. So I am impressed with those that do.

masta247

Staff member
Usually after noon. 2-4pm. Since my holidays started (over a week ago) that's how I live and I don't really know how to change it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.