Gym Check-in

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Had an awesome arm day today. Did 3x Bicep 21s for the first time. Wow what a pump. Putting these into every arm day.

Shadows

I just looked at Bicep 21's and i did it once. I forgot how it was.

I'm going to try it again. but ugh, i hate not lifting bigger weights. so i'm gonna have to be patient.

ARon

Well I'm not turned on at all

What's this Brazil butt lift thing though. I'd think like plyo or cardio x from p90 would work wouldn't it?

keco52

Staff member
I'm a lil tired of p90x. Yeah, it works but its gotten boring. BBL is a mire dance-y and there are some pilates mixed in which I used to love. The dude reminds me of Borat so i have to turn it down and put on music.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
No shoulders? A day dedicated only for arms?? Never did a workout only for arms. I might be wrong, but I guess u can be over-training.
My shoulder work out floats around but I do get them in once a week.

Dont think I am over training. I try to limit each body part to 12-15 sets a week. Im only in the gym for about 30minutes a day.

Shadows

^that's how i do it. 30-45 mins a day and i stay sore. if i do 1 hr and i work out a lot of muscles i dont get sore and see no gains.

vg4030

I have started doing pull ups and chin ups at home to increase my strength. Turns out I am a pussy.
There is a trick I learnt from sebastian, get your BF to dangle his bits a few inches above the bar.. then stick your tongue out on each pull up for a tasty reward :)

keco52

Staff member
I did arms today. It's crazy and ridiculous how much I regress when I dont work certain muscles for a while. Very discouraging. I hate feeling weak. When i flex where certain muscles used to be and its just squishy....gahhhhhh.

ARon

I started thus new push up thing once a week that I mix in with all my other shit. It's tough, you people should try it. Start with whatever amount but for this example we will start with 10. Do 10 push ups then wait 10 seconds then do 9 push ups wait 9 seconds do 8 puships wait and so on til you get to one. I can start at 16 at the moment, I feel like I'm going to heave a heart attack towards the end.

Another variation I want to try that i just thought of is going from 10 to 5 then back up to 10

keco52

Staff member
My shoulders burn like they're on fire. Not in a good way. I think i have pinched nerves or something. My fingers always fall asleep.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.