Official NFL Thread (09)

Snowman

yeah putting Derek Anderson in finally was better, Brady Quinn is acting like he's scared of getting tackled. thats too bad he didnt learn the fundamentals of the game like Rodgers did under Favre. but its Cleveland you get drafted and you get thrown in to the wolves of the NFL. thats too bad though i still would have took him for Cutler.

Shadows

lol, you're mean bro. Titans fucking suck without Haynesworth.

Brady set a record, 5 TDS in one fucking quarter. Dude played like a god.

Snowman

Rivers looked lost last night in the second half. held the mighty LT to about 70 yds rushing.

Broncos are for real. 6-0... bye week, rest everybody up. on to play the Ravens afterwards. then play the overrated Steelers and Rothelisbooger. taking a couple of bets with people now. a lot of steeler fans here in NW ohio.

did you go to the Game Shadows??

Shadows

I ALMOST went to that game but the free tickets never came through. :/

Rivers look lost b/c our coaching staff fucking sucks. Not only that but I think they game planned for the non-injured players and you guys sent them out after the second half.

I have a crush <3 on your guys coach. Im jealous....also, your guys o-line.

Honestly though, you guys have a shot of going 7-0. The ravens are over-rated. The steelers though? They are a real team. Good luck going 8-0.

Good Job Snowman, but i'll still talk shit next match. ;)

Snowman

we'll denver came off their high horse, the Ravens defense is quite better than ours. 6-1 and still leading the AFC West, on to next week and playing the Steelers. in Denver on a Monday Night. we'll win 27-20.

congrats to Favre on winning in Lambeau yesterday. funny though with the fans booing him. some fans with respect and having their welcome back Brett signs.

Lions still suck, and they couldnt even win their 2 game of the season. lose to the 0-7 Rams of all people. and The Titans winning yesterday. so that makes Tampa Bay the only winless team now?? (Ha Ha)

Shadows

^I think Ravens Defense is suspect. I actually think Denver's D is better.

I didn't see the game, but I figured Denver would lose, since Baltimores blitzing packages were going to put a lot of pressure on Orton.

The steelers will be okay, but I think Polamalu will make a critical interception and put them away.

The Chargers need to stop Giants run. If they do that, they win.

I'm glad Favre won. Why do you boo a guy that gave you 16 great seasons?

Lions still suck. I agree.

roaches

I'm glad Favre won. Why do you boo a guy that gave you 16 great seasons?
you do it if held your franchise's progress hostage for consecutive summers, then joined a division rival just to get back at you.

and:

2002: favre throws five picks in the divisional round against the rams

and

2003: favre throws twice as many picks as touchdowns in green bay's first ever playoff loss at lambeau.

and

2004: in the nfc championship, green bay sacks mcnabb eight times. ahman green rushes for 150 yards.

brett favre throws a pick on the very first play of overtime.

and

2005: the packers go 4-12 with EIGHT losses coming after favre throws picks on potential game-winning drives late in the 4th quarter.

and

2006: rex grossman, david carr and alex smith finish the season with better records than brett favre (72.7.... just between trent edwards and marc bulger among 2009 qbs)

and:

2007: the packers embark on a heroic campaign to tie for the best record in the nfc. in the nfc championship game, at home, favre collapses with this delicious end-of-game line: 4/10 for 32 yards, two interceptions. that second interception? the second play of overtime.

^^ that's a decade of failure right there.

p.s. rashard mendenhall is a beast! denver's run D is no joke.

Shadows

^thanks for the insight.

Also, I agree w/ Mendenhall, though, there was one play where i think if he cut out right, he would have had a TD run....but the game was over.

Snowman, you feeling any pressure to the Chargers?

If the Chargers win next week, you should be, even though Denver will get Washington BADLY.

Snowman

Snowman, you feeling any pressure to the Chargers?

If the Chargers win next week, you should be, even though Denver will get Washington BADLY.

were still a game up on ya, if Orton didnt throw that INT in the beginning that would have shifted everything into Denvers Favor, and we would have won. i didnt see the 4th quarter i had went to sleep at 14-10 thinking OK were down by just 4. we just collapsed im gonna watch the highlights here in a bit on Sportscenter. home early today from work.

we lose to the redskins next week then i'll be worried, playin ya'll the week after. the Chiefs we still gotta play twice.

Denver could win the divison at 11-5.

Shadows

^im so angry that, we are like one play from being 6-2, and u guys are like one play from being 6-3...

:(

No way you guys lose to Washington, but you guys will get slaughtered by the Colts. Thus, being tied in the division w/ us if we lose to eagles and beat you guys. (Which, I still wish we did, had it not been for ST!!!)

Snowman

i was surprised to see the Browns fans didnt protest, Quinn with 99yds and 2 INT's.

the showdown this week, lets hope Sims can get back on the winnning track. and shut down Rivers and the Bolts. crown whoever AFC West champs this sunday who comes out and wins.

11-5 gets in the playoffs

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.