Official NFL Thread (09)

Duke

Staff member
Im no hardcore enthusiast, but I like to watch the playoffs n shit. My buddy is a big fan, he keeps drawing me in, lawl

Shadows

Divisional Round- Dallas Cowboys (3) @ Minnesota Vikings (2)

Cowboys will win but I'm rooting for the Vikings b/c Favre. <3 Homoness asside, the Cowboys are too hot right now.

Divisional Round- NY Jets (5) @ San Diego SUPER Chargers (2)

I'm a Chargers fan. But to think logically and not w/ my heart. I still think the Chargers will win. A rookie QB won't match up to an experienced playoff team....and that wasn't the Bengals.

Divisional Round- Baltimore Ravens (6) @ Indianapolis Colts (1)

I didn't see the game, but Baltimore OWNED the Pats from the look of it. They took out Brady, why not Manning? Anyway, now that I think about it, the Ravens haven't beat the Colts since like 2002. Colts win this by a landslide.

Divisional Round- Arizona Cardinals (4) @ New Orleans Saints (1)

The Cardinals are surprising me...but if they falter with a horrific defense that they displayed in the 4th quarter they will lose. I predict that it happens again. Drew Brees will have a hell of a game.

^^I hate favre. boys win.

chargers.
colts
saints.

only upset will be the viqueens.

btw, i have a good friend from san diego that i go to school with now and hes heartbroken like every year because the chargers can never finish up

Shadows

^yah. in '06 we had a good shot, but they stopped using tomlinson and Brady came back to win it 2 fumbles later. =/

Chargers have grown a lot.

How come u hate favre?

roaches

in descending order of confidence:

Vikings over Satan's Army: Dallas has been sustained by their rushing corps and, um, Jared Allen and company, nuff said. In the air - I'll take Favre over his Texan god-son.

Ravens over Colts: Indy's even worse against the run than New England.

Saints over Cardinals: Brees isn't gonna have a Delhommeltdown and New Orleans's D is much better than Green Bay's fugazi lineup.

Jets over Chargers: Revis against Vincent Jackson + Rex Ryan's defensive line = game over. Of course, the Chargers could finally stop underachieving but...*

*My opinions on Norv Turner are permanently tarnished by the fact that when I was 8 years old, he led a Redskins team that had gone 14-2 and won a Super Bowl only a couple of years earlier to a 3-13 record. Fuck him.

I grew up with him man. I'm 21 years old and he's the only qb I've ever known, and now he's wearing purple. I know he wanted to come back, but coming back for the VIKINGS is a cardinal sin in Wisconsin. And I'm from about an hour and a half south of Green Bay, but everything Favre did in Wisconsin was news everywhere and like when his wife went through cancer, the whole city and state supported the shit out of them. By going to Minnesota he didn't just betray the higher ups of the Packer organization, but a lot of people feel like he betrayed them personally. I don't really feel too much like that, but just knowing that people do, makes me think he's a piece of shit. Plus, A-Rod is better anyways.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.