Russia in Ukraine

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
yo what up

We have a habit of seeing thing in black and white but its more grey than anything?

From my perspective, the big media is trying to tell us that the entire world is praying for nazis in Ukraine.

Great case study for Bullshit.

RT down... https://sputniknews.com/ for backup

You don't see things in grey though. That's the point. The world is far more nuanced than you keep saying

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Let's talk grey then. I'm totally open to it. and remember - all personal attacks against me are accurate.

View attachment 567

You talk such shit.

On one hand you're saying CNN is lying to us and there's a US/NATO agenda. On the other you're posting about organisations who continue to operate in Russia. You have an identity crisis.

Also, I can say what I like about you. If you don't like it, you're free to leave, Virgin.

You talk such shit.

On one hand you're saying CNN is lying to us and there's a US/NATO agenda. On the other you're posting about organisations who continue to operate in Russia. You have an identity crisis.

Also, I can say what I like about you. If you don't like it, you're free to leave, Virgin.
Lets forget about CNN, I don't even watch it. The grey is that things like CNN and NATO are front for bankers. Sorry for the confusion.

The corporate takeover of the Russophobia is something else! (Oh no Pfizer kills Ukrainian babies!) :mad:

GREY

what if Rus was behind everything from 9-11 to covid.

(ok lets not go there)

Russian MoD on US Biolabs: One Goal Was to Create Bioagents That Can Target Certain Ethnic Groups

The Kremlin says foreign agents are collecting DNA samples from Russians of different ethnicities and sending the data abroad for scientific analysis.

Vlad should get the Nobel for eradicating covid!!!1

COVID CASES USA
47,236 MAR 9 2022
55,899 MAR 9 2021

DEATHS
1,810 MAR 9 2022
1,885 MAR 9 2021

On one hand, the medical mafia's narrative is falling apart and they need to change gear.
On the other, heartbroken idealists like myself will say - it's all part of the plan. The end game is collapse and digital ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of conspiracy theories and theorists, I saw this: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/23/technology/duckduckgo-conspiracy-theories.html

I have noticed a huge uptick, especially on Reddit, in promoting DDG. Now it makes more sense. I'm sure some people are using it strictly for privacy reasons but I want to believe that a lot of Reddit that subscribes to r/conspiracy want their views validated. I never thought a search engine could be an echo chamber, although Google does de-list some content, especially piracy related stuff. I do use DDG to search "_____ torrent download" or something like that because Google really stifles those search results. It may not be so bad for torrents but certainly for direct download links of TV shows and movies, as well as third party streaming sites.
They saying DDG is done. Started delisting for the war.

Trying out Brave now.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Lets forget about CNN, I don't even watch it. The grey is that things like CNN and NATO are front for bankers. Sorry for the confusion.

The corporate takeover of the Russophobia is something else! (Oh no Pfizer kills Ukrainian babies!) :mad:

GREY

what if Rus was behind everything from 9-11 to covid.

(ok lets not go there)

Russian MoD on US Biolabs: One Goal Was to Create Bioagents That Can Target Certain Ethnic Groups

The Kremlin says foreign agents are collecting DNA samples from Russians of different ethnicities and sending the data abroad for scientific analysis.

Vlad should get the Nobel for eradicating covid!!!1

COVID CASES USA
47,236 MAR 9 2022
55,899 MAR 9 2021

DEATHS
1,810 MAR 9 2022
1,885 MAR 9 2021

On one hand, the medical mafia's narrative is falling apart and they need to change gear.
On the other, heartbroken idealists like myself will say - it's all part of the plan. The end game is collapse and digital ID.

You need a hobby, a job, some friends and a girlfriend. Then you'll stop looking too deeply for a conspiracy and see that the government (NWO or whatever) can operate openly and do all the things you're scared of without having to hide it or justify it. The Western world is too well fed and addicted to consumer goods to go and fight and upset the status quo.... And people like you think that typing some shit on the internet is going to make a difference.... You're a keyboard protester. Even more than that, you're posting here for 7 people... If you put this misguided effort into life, you'd be a lot happier

My apologies for any misquote...

The realest people don't have a lot of friends.

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f**k on.

Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.

Just because you lost me as a friend doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that , I still wanna see you eat , just not at my table.

Don't believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.

We probaly in hell already, our dumb asses not knowin, everybody kissin ass to go to heaven aint goin.

I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We're made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear.

All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.

Is it a crime to fight for what is mine?

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender

As wars come and go, my soldier stays eternal

“When your hero falls from grace, all fairy tales are uncovered
Myth exposed and pain magnified, the grace pays uncovered
He told me to be strong, but I confused to see it so weak
You say never to give up, and it hurts to see what comes to be
When your hero falls soley the stars, and so does the reception of tomorrow
Without my hero, theres only me alone, to deal with my sorrow
Your heart ceases to work, and your soul is not happy at all
What are you expected to do, when your only hero falls”
― Tupac Shakur

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
My apologies for any misquote...

The realest people don't have a lot of friends.

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f**k on.

Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.

Just because you lost me as a friend doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that , I still wanna see you eat , just not at my table.

Don't believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.

We probaly in hell already, our dumb asses not knowin, everybody kissin ass to go to heaven aint goin.

I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We're made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear.

All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.

Is it a crime to fight for what is mine?

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender

As wars come and go, my soldier stays eternal

“When your hero falls from grace, all fairy tales are uncovered
Myth exposed and pain magnified, the grace pays uncovered
He told me to be strong, but I confused to see it so weak
You say never to give up, and it hurts to see what comes to be
When your hero falls soley the stars, and so does the reception of tomorrow
Without my hero, theres only me alone, to deal with my sorrow
Your heart ceases to work, and your soul is not happy at all
What are you expected to do, when your only hero falls”
― Tupac Shakur

Tupac quotes. How very 90s

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I get my news from supermarket tabloids and from sites with offbeat names, like Newspro and The Beast. For my Covid news I rely strictly on Nicki Minaj. For Russian, Cardi B.

No, I get “news” from CNN most of the time. But about every day I read regular op-ed columnists from various newspapers. And then I’m following a whole bunch of favorite/useful journalists or academics on Twitter, and they link their articles to various places (Atlantic, Economist, New Yorker, etc.). So, I don’t read news, I watch it. I save the reading for analysis of the news or the background to what’s happening, by seasoned journalists or experts in their fields. I usually have no need for fact-checking. I already know who’s trustworthy and diligent, and I usually know enough to be my own fact-checker.

Never found some other legit places, like NPR, PBS News, or Google News useful. The Guardian sometimes, mostly for entertainment. USA Today, rarely. Vox and Mother Jones, occasionally.

I will also go to France 24, to get their perspective and improve my French.

That's interesting. It seems like a lot of work to find individual journalists but at the same time, that's what I do with sports writers lol. So I guess putting that same energy into finding world news journalists probably would help my situation.

I do find Google News useful, even if it's just as a news aggregator from all different sources. Obviously it's a much cleaner UI than just following a bunch of Twitter accounts and making lists of them, which is what I do now.

You know I'm not American, right?
Yes. I believe you're English, in Lodon and you design airports or something like that!
It was just a tap on the back for not liking morons in america. :p

That's interesting. It seems like a lot of work to find individual journalists but at the same time, that's what I do with sports writers lol. So I guess putting that same energy into finding world news journalists probably would help my situation
When dealing with bad news, people will sweep it away and tell themselves that there's no real point in trying to figure out the future - yet we all check the weather - those weather people that read the same data set and computer models that we read or anchors that tell you a short bullshit summary of the news you already know - dang! talk about status quo! These people will try to keep their jobs at all cost!!

I used to watch baseball, now I read the boxscore and hang my head :(:oops:

I think most news people I trust are not "new-age Johnny Carsons" but just people that are passionate about finding out the truth.

Kit with another great piece - a case study of the intertwined relationship of M.I.C. and Big Media.

https://dissidentvoice.org/2022/03/the-uyghur-podcast-brought-to-you-by-a-cia-torture-propagandist/

Newsweek magazine polls

"Do you think Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq was directly involved in planning, financing, or carrying out the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001?"
  • September 2003 responses: 47% Yes, 37% No, 16% not sure.
  • January 2004 responses: 49% Yes, 39% No, 12% not sure.
  • September 2004 responses: 42% Yes, 44% No, 14% not sure.
  • October 2004 responses: 36% Yes, 51% No, 13% not sure.
  • June 2007 responses: 41% Yes, 50% No, 9% not sure.

CBS News and The New York Times

"Was Saddam personally involved in 9/11?"
  • April 2003 responses: 53% said Yes, 38% said No.
  • October 2005 responses: 33% said Yes, 55% said No.
  • September 2006 responses: 31% said Yes, 57% said No.
  • September 2007 responses: 33% said Yes, 58% said No.

In November 2007, Scripps Howard surveyed 811 Americans

"...some people in the federal government had specific warnings of the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington, but chose to ignore those warnings. Is this very likely, somewhat likely or unlikely?"
  • 32% "Very Likely"
  • 30% "Somewhat Likely"
  • 30% "Unlikely"
  • 8% "Don't Know/Other"

Hats off to the BIG MEDIA. Goebbels would be jealous.:eek:

I think I see truth in this...

Tom Luongo

"What we have to realize now is that real price discovery for gold and oil are going to shift quickly away from London and Chicago and towards Shanghai and Moscow. Expect announcements from Russia and China deepening the relationship between the MOEX and Shanghai for coordinating metals and energy futures trading to improve liquidity on both exchanges.

It’s the right play, honestly.

Biden going it alone against Russia on banning imports of Russian oil is a move to destroy the U.S. energy markets and our economy. It is pure scorched earth policy.

Now Biden et.al. are looking for ways to freeze Russia’s gold so they can’t spend it. What these congenital morons do not realize is Russia isn’t going to SPEND ITS GOLD, it’s going to ACCUMULATE EVEN MORE OF IT.

Freeze it all you want guys, you won’t be in power in eight months. Right now Wall St. and the Fed have to step in and demand a change at the top of the US government to oust these insane Davos vandals or the US is toast along with the smoking hole that Europe is already."

I really hope that things are going to get better, we have to.

Polls suck but for frame of mind...
PP_2022.03.15_ukraine-russia_00-041.jpg

https://www.pewresearch.org/politic...-u-s-response-to-russias-invasion-of-ukraine/

Zelensky is something else. He's going around the world, Zooming governments, and asking for handouts.

Analogy Ze has used so far;

"Pearl Habor"
"9/11"
"MLK Jr."
"Leningrad"
"Berlin Wall" << NEW

A) They're throwing the dude under the bus.
B) The Jewish Nazi comedian puppet is drunk, coked up and hiding in Poland.
C) War profiteers are laughing their asses off.
D) Intermission between variants.
E) All of the above.

Here we go folks... I'm ahead of the curve on this one.

The IEA has unveiled a ten-point action plan it hopes Western countries will implement to curtail oil demand.
  1. Reduce speed limits on highways by at least 10 km/h
    Impact: Saves around 290 kb/d of oil use from cars, and an additional 140 kb/d from trucks
  2. Work from home up to three days a week where possible
    Impact: One day a week saves around 170 kb/d; three days saves around 500 kb/d
  3. Car-free Sundays in cities
    Impact: Every Sunday saves around 380 kb/d; one Sunday a month saves 95 kb/d
  4. Make the use of public transport cheaper and incentivise micromobility, walking and cycling
    Impact: Saves around 330 kb/d
  5. Alternate private car access to roads in large cities
    Impact: Saves around 210 kb/d
  6. Increase car sharing and adopt practices to reduce fuel use
    Impact: Saves around 470 kb/d
  7. Promote efficient driving for freight trucks and delivery of goods
    Impact: Saves around 320 kb/d
  8. Using high-speed and night trains instead of planes where possible
    Impact: Saves around 40 kb/d
  9. Avoid business air travel where alternative options exist
    Impact: Saves around 260 kb/d
  10. Reinforce the adoption of electric and more efficient vehicles
    Impact: Saves around 100 kb/d

In 2020, the United States consumed 20.54 million barrels of oil daily.

Fiscal Year 2004, the US military fuel consumption increased to 144 million barrels. This is about 40 million barrels more than the average peacetime military usage.

By the way, 144 million barrels makes 395 000 barrels per day, almost as much as daily energy consumption of Greece.

The U.S. military spends $20.2 billion every year just to keep air conditioning running in its facilities in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Time for a beer

March 30, 2022

Documents and other evidence from US-funded laboratories in Ukraine suggest that Kiev was planning to use drones to deploy pathogens against the Donbass as well as Russia, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Wednesday. Moscow has also identified specific US officials involved in the development of bioweapons in Ukraine.

Of particular interest to Russian investigators are documents testifying to the plans of the Kiev regime to use unmanned aerial vehicles capable of carrying and spraying deadly substances,” military spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said during a briefing.

Facts in the possession of the Russian military “prove that the Kiev regime was seriously considering the possibility of using biological weapons against the population of the Donbass and the Russian Federation,” Konashenkov added.

Russia has also identified “specific officials who took part in the creation of components of biological weapons,” the general added. He did not name any of them, however, saying only they were “the heads of divisions and employees of the US Department of Defense, as well as its main contractors.”

The US military spraying poison in the sky is nothing new and is a legitimate theory.

March 31, 2022

Documents detail fate of US-funded deadly pathogens that may have been tested on Ukrainians
The Russian military has presented documents showing Ukraine’s interest in using drones to deliver weaponized pathogens developed in US-funded biolabs. Names of US officials involved in the biolabs projects, and the role the current US president’s son played in the program, were also made public during the special briefing on Thursday.

One of the key pieces of evidence was a letter from the Ukrainian company Motor Sich to the Turkish drone manufacturer Baykar Makina – makers of the Bayraktar TB2 and Akinci UAVs – dated December 15, 2021. The Ukrainians specifically asked if the drones could carry 20 liters of aerosolized payload to a range of 300 kilometers – putting them in range of a dozen major Russian cities and almost all of Belarus.

“We are talking about the development by the Kiev regime of technical means of delivery and use of biological weapons with the possibility of their use against the Russian Federation,” said Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov, commander of the Russian Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection Forces.

Kirillov also referenced a US patent (No. 8,967,029) for a mechanism to deploy aerosolized pathogens from a drone. The US response to a 2018 Russian inquiry about this patent did not deny its existence, but claimed that it technically did not violate Washington’s obligations under the treaties banning chemical and biological weapons, he pointed out.

Kirillov showed signed contracts between US government agencies – Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), the Pentagon, the Department of State – and the Ukrainian Ministry of Health, as well as the specific facilities inside Ukraine. The Pentagon spent more than $30 million for biological research at just one Ukrainian facility, the Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health, according to the Russian military.

DTRA official Robert Pope was “one of the key figures” in the program, and “the author of the idea of creating a central depository of especially dangerous microorganisms in Kiev,” Kirillov said. The Pentagon’s biological projects in Ukraine were coordinated by Joanna Wintrol, head of the DTRA office in Kiev, until she left in August 2020. She directly supervised projects UP-4, UP-6, and UP-8 to study deadly pathogens, including anthrax, the Congo-Crimean fever, and leptospirosis, according to Kirillov.

The US agency’s point of contact was Ukraine’s Health Minister (2016-2019) Ulyana Suprun, herself a US citizen, Kirillov noted, while a major go-between was the private contractor Black and Veatch, whose Kiev office was headed by Lance Lippencott. Another Pentagon contractor, Metabiota, also had a role in the project.

Kirillov said that Hunter Biden – son of the current US President Joe Biden – played “an important role in creating a financial opportunity to work with pathogens on the territory of Ukraine,” pointing to several emails between him and executives of Metabiota and Black and Veatch. In particular, he described the Metabiota VP as “a confidant of Hunter Biden,” based on their correspondence. According to the general, the “Western media” has confirmed the authenticity of these emails – presumably a reference to materials published last week by the British newspaper the Daily Mail.

Even Kiev was concerned about the biolabs, according to a memo Kirillov showed. A 2017 letter from the Kherson department of the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) said that DTRA and Black and Veach intend to “establish control over the functioning of microbiological laboratories in Ukraine conducting research on pathogens of particularly dangerous infections that can be used to create or modernize new types of biological weapons.”

Pointing to a June 2019 document from the Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Kirillov wondered why it insisted on secrecy and required that “serious” incidents “including the death of the subjects” had to be reported to the US bioethics authorities within 24 hours – when other documents about that specific program only reference standard blood sampling work.

“We do not exclude that the official research program is only the ‘visible part of the iceberg’, while in practice, volunteers were infected with the Congo–Crimean fever virus, hantaviruses and the causative agent of leptospirosis,” the general said, accusing the US of “a dismissive attitude towards the citizens of Ukraine,” and treating them as guinea pigs for biological and medical experimentation.

The US has long claimed that allegations about Pentagon-funded biolaboratories in Ukraine were “Russian disinformation.” Earlier this month, however, US diplomat Victoria Nuland testified before the Senate that “biological research laboratories in Ukraine” did exist, and that Washington was working with Kiev “to ensure that the materials of biological research do not fall into the hands of Russian forces.”

According to Kirillov, all pathogenic biomaterials stored in Ukraine were “transported by military transport aircraft to the United States via Odessa,” in early February 2022. On February 24, as Russian troops entered Ukraine, the ministry of health in Kiev ordered the remaining strains to be destroyed, the general said.
Kirillov said that the Russian intervention halted activities at five Ukrainian biolabs that had been working with anthrax, tularemia, brucellosis, cholera, leptospirosis, and African swine fever.

Yawn... what's scarier is that many Americans think they're on the good side. :eek:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Yawn... what's scarier is that many Americans think they're on the good side. :eek:

I mean, I already thought Americans as a whole were stupid. But you've really helped me understand just how dumb they are. People like Jokerman, SOFI etc gave me hope. But the reality is that they're in the minority, and the reality is that the country is full of people at your intelligence level. Frighteningly, they are so dumb, they think they're smart!

And thanks to the internet, you've managed to start dumbing down Europe and the rest of the world. I really see it in the UK. It should probably be known as the Trump effect

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.