Sudden bazillion of 2pac leaks

masta247

Staff member
Not sure if you guys were following, but snippets to ~40-50 2pac songs just leaked : some never heard, some previously unknown alternatives of known leaked songs, some OGs closer to completion.
Apparently someone on Bomb1st is selling. Some of those songs are hot as fuck. I'm amazed that after 24 years we are getting a leak of more unknown 2pac songs than some rappers ever record in their careers and nobody even bats an eye.

To start with (Changes 2 @1:50 sent a chill down my spine):

And these uploaded by yak pac fatal in the other thread, Thug life / MATW era:

and the instrumental to this out of nowhere:

with lyrics on genius:
https://genius.com/2pac-and-outlawz-ma-babiez-mama-unreleased-lyrics

Search Youtube for '2pac Unreleased' and filter by posted within the last month, as new ones might still appear as someone's on fire.

Last edited:

masta247

Staff member
Oh and then there's this, a shitload of Johnny J's unreleased 2pac remix demos, likely all his Better Dayz and UTOT submissions :

I fucking love his versions of "Momma's just a little girl", "Never Call U Bitch Again" and "When I get free".

yak pac fatal

Oh and then there's this, a shitload of Johnny J's unreleased 2pac remix demos, likely all his Better Dayz and UTOT submissions :

I fucking love his versions of "Momma's just a little girl", "Never Call U Bitch Again" and "When I get free".
That’s my favorite version of mama’s just a little girl. I believe these Johnny J tracks leaked years ago. RIP

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
Off the top I can't think of a Pac song that didn't sound best on Johnny J production. I love these adlibs in Letter 2 My Unborn.

masta247

Staff member
Off the top I can't think of a Pac song that didn't sound best on Johnny J production. I love these adlibs in Letter 2 My Unborn.
To be fair I love the 7 Aurelius' version of Thugz Mansion. That would be one of very few exceptions for me. The second exception is when JJ's original beat was better than his later remix, like imho was the case with Letter to my unborn, When we ride on our enemies etc., made further worse by the fact that none of his beats were even picked for the actual albums. The album remixes completely took the soul out of original songs.

That said, Johnny J's production just goes perfectly with so many 2pac songs it's pretty much impossible for anyone to match that. Sometimes he's the only person that can get the intended vibe out of 2pac's music. Sometimes it sounds like it's 2pac who really felt the energy of JJ's original beat and rapped for it, and the song sounds completely out of place when the beat is replaced.

Last edited:

Casey

Staff member
Whoa. Any chance that Johnny's version of "Play Ya Cardz Right" with Charlie Wilson is in there? Johnny played that to me at his studio. He was super proud of it.

Casey

Staff member
The "How Long Will They Mourn Me" OG has the same sample as "Super Soul Sis" by Warren G.

It's "Don't Stop (Ever Loving Me)" by One Way. Classic.

Sounds like they replayed it for the final version.

Last edited:

masta247

Staff member
The "How Long Will They Mourn Me" OG has the same sample as "Super Soul Sis" by Warren G.

It's "Don't Stop (Ever Loving Me)" by One Way. Classic.

Sounds like they replayed it for the final version.
That's an awesome sample. I love the album version, but this OG sounds great.

Whoa. Any chance that Johnny's version of "Play Ya Cardz Right" with Charlie Wilson is in there? Johnny played that to me at his studio. He was super proud of it.
Unfortunately no. I want to hear it now too. I wonder what happened to his remaining collection. I really hope it's in good hands. I'm still pissed about how they butchered 2pac's late albums knowing Johnny J had great music that could've been on them.

Also, I'm dumbfounded that the album version had its official video that has 22 million view on Youtube:

Pac's life was so disappointing in 2pac communities that I didn't even know they made any official videos to any songs that were on it apart from the title track, lmao!

Last edited:

Preach

He left the scene several years ago. Sold his stuff off and then went rogue. He might still check stuff out, I'm not sure, but he has no presence on the scene any more. And hasn't for years. The people behind Bomb1st are the new Dantes.

I stopped keeping up with the scene details, butso much has happened since the days of Dante. Like the Wideawake server leak, the whole Koch records Nu Mixx Klazzikz 2, as well as lots of additional sourcing by individual collectors or groups of collectors. All the batches of leaks from the past few years included loads of stuff that Dante probably never had. Not that I know for sure, just saying, a LOT of new stuff has been sourced long after Dante had been gone for a long while. Basically, back then it was Dante and G.Litt and maybe a couple other less known heads that were sourcing new stuff. But nowadays there's a lot more players in the game. And there's new "Dantes" that sit on basically all the stuff that everyone wants.

Did the full versions of any of these ever come out?
Not yet. Last I heard, some or all of them were being sold, but it's difficult to say whether that information was an attempt to troll newbie Pac fans or if its' actual. Supposedly, some of these tracks can be had for thousands per track. But as of right now they are not leaked. They are not locked up in a vault though, they are out there. Just very expensive so either haven't spread a lot yet, or whoever has them aren't so keen on sharing. But short answer, no, they're still very sought after.

Edit: How up to date are you on the leaks from the past 5 years? If you aren't, there's been so much crazy new stuff. The best part to me is we've gotten source files for a lot of the older leaks in real, true wav format. No transcoding. So a lot of the good quality stuff we had is now available in crazy crisp actual studio quality. At least six full reels leaked as individual tracks.

A couple of the tracks in these vids might have leaked, but none of the real interesting ones. I think the new Bury Me A G leaked last year. Or a new solo version of that song leaked last year that wasn't the same as the unreleased solo version we've had for years. I think it had at least one, if not three new verses from Pac. I don't know if the clip in these videos is yet another version but I think it's the one that leaked last year.

Last edited:

masta247

Staff member
The Wideawake leak was extremely disappointing to me, as it felt like they don't have much that we don't already have, and that's when I started truly fearing that they don't even have a lot of what's out there or what many of us have already had for a decade or more.
Then I heard everything that leak was actually physically stolen from WideAwake, which was even more concerning.

I'd love to see what you have though! I haven't been on any other 2pac forums over the last couple of years.

Preach

I've downloaded 2Pac leaks for about 10 years now and stored them all in the same folder, so there's a huge mess.

There's the server leak. It might have seemed underwhelming, but to give it its due, a lot of leaks that came before that were actually taken from the server files. So all the Bomb1st Archive Mondays, pretty much every leak on Bomb 1st in the time leading up to the serever leak. The AEOM and Makaveli demos were put together using server files. There were also some new songs that, granted, didn't have Pac on them. But still interesting. Stuff like We Rock The Hip Hop, 6 or 12. It's just too bad the whole server was encoded at 128kbps, because there are some mixdowns in that collection that aren't available anywhere else.

Then there's 2Pac Evolution which includes pretty much everything that was available back in the day, in the best quality it was ever available in. The source files that were used to make all those "OG" bootlegs that everyone was trying to get at a certian point. It's a nice collection of everything that was available up until before the "THC" era with the hidden forum.

Then there's the "Reference" collection, which is something like 12 audio CDs with tracks. Most were previously leaked, but let's call these tracks "alternate mixes". They sounded very different to the old catalog DATs that were made available through "Evolution" as well as having some new tracks. I think these discs were made when they were putting together Still I Rise/Until The End Of Time/Better Dayz, for whatever reason. I don't know what the purpose of the reference discs were, but I guess for Afeni to listen to and pick tracks from. Or for producers to listen through and find tracks they wanted to remix. Or something like that.

Then there's smaller leaks, like the Deon Evans leak, the Tony Pizarro DAT, the Johnny J "vault, the "pre Death Row DAT", the "Koch CD". All of these were like 15-40 tracks or so.

Then there's the master reel leaks of Peep Game 2, Let's Get It On, Staring Through My Rearview, Outlaw Immortal, NY '87 (Now That's Dissin), Initiated and Don't U Trust Me. Every layer from the master reel is available so people can make their own mixdowns.

Then there's all the tapes and smaller one-offs that have been sourced by various collectors. The "Cradle 2 The Grave" tape, the various Thug Life demo tapes (i think there's like four or five different ones now, and some have huge differences from the retail release). A tape with some alternate versions of the MATW era "It Ain't Easy", as well as a DAT rip of a DAT that had different versions of the song on it. The Dear Mama/Temptations retail mix DAT, The MANU interscope tape.

Between all these leaks it's pretty difficult to predict what you guys already have, so I just uploaded a few very essential tracks plus some randoms. I dunno if people still care about versions and quality or what people are looking for but I wouldn't mind uploading a few of these full leaks. It's a lot of GB though so logistically I dunno what the best way is, but let me know if anyone needs anything specific.

Last edited:

Preach

So here's a random mixture of a few tracks. The last few new leaks that weren't just alternate quality/mixes. Some randoms, some things I got really excited about. There's a really cool unused Johnny J beat in there. It's rly tight. Doubt there's much new stuff for you there Masta, but worth checking out. Since the server leak, there's only been the Bury Me A G radio version, If My Homie Calls unreleased single mix, I forget the timing of Peep Game 2 but I think it was earlier than the server leak. I put the Changes OG leak in there because it's actually in one of the videos up above. Though I think that's a different version of the track.

https://mega.nz/file/EsJ22DSA#u1ypE0sPsjnLZS9WkbxMscyDg5vISVLc5TLgX89UdeQ

My whole "Leaks" folder is probably full of doubles and irrelevant shit, but it's at 199gb now. Of which 90% is just alternate versions/rips/quality stuff.

Last edited:

masta247

Staff member
Thanks for sharing! I've got these songs themselves, but you've got some seriously good quality stuff there! I might replace some of mine with these. I had this habit of keeping only one copy of each song, whichever is my favorite in terms of quality or mixing, so that's how I roll. I typically stored high quality mp3s so I can easily store and play these on the go.

I love the Johnny J beat. Afaik we don't have a song actually made with it, and I can imagine it'd be hard to rap over this, but if we did that'd have been sweet.

From the songs I've heard I'm definitely looking forward to getting My Baby Mama and Late Night 95. While the former is circling around, I really lost hopes for Late Night 95, as nobody serious even claims to have that one anymore. Over the years I heard anything from "I've heard it and it sounds nowhere as impressive in CDQ" to others claiming it only still exists on an old tape. It's probably the most legendary unleaked CDQ song as of now.

And of course I'm hoping that there are still great 2pac songs that haven't leaked. While I don't doubt this is the case, I am worried that their owners die and they get lost forever before we ever hear them.

I think all the rare stuff I had from back in the days has leaked at this point one way or another. Or I don't even know if I have something that's still rare. The weirdest part is I've got shit from Kazaa from back in the super old days that I can't find anywhere anymore, which might be my rarest stuff, lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.