Sudden bazillion of 2pac leaks

masta247

Staff member
14 new leaks in the past day. They've only been posted as YT videos so far.

Basically all videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/Bomb1stPodcastLivestreams/videos

Plus these two:

Nothing 2 Lose and Fake Ass Bitches are highlights for me. And let me just say, it's incredible to me that in 2021 we're having new leaks on a live stream podcast. If Pac even knew what that was, he'd be so proud.
Fuck, why do those songs sound so much more complete and better mixed than the released versions? Nothing 2 Lose" has a whole new verse and more fun stuff going on in general. Makes me wonder why didn't they release these as is, instead of cutting them down so much.

Stretch adds a lot to So Many Tears too.

I will see the album versions of those songs as simply incomplete now that I heard these.

I also prefer this version of "Holla if you hear me", it just flows so well and would've been a better single if they released this back in the day instead. It's essentially an entirely different song with the same name though. I had it in ok quality but happy to hear it in what's essentially album quality out of a sudden. The gunshots get in the way though.

The Wonder why they call you bitch version hits hard too, as a great alternative version. This is one I had no idea existed.

A lovely leak considering no new songs.

Last edited:

Preach

The Wonder Why They Call U Bitch is actually pre-Death Row. He then re-recorded it on Death Row with Faith Evans, who eventually got replaced and we got what we got.

I agree about Holla. I've been bumping whatever version we had for years. The gunshots are a little loud, and while these say "mastered" in the titles, that doesn't make any sense. I would much rather think that they are final mixes, meaning they could be made to sound even fuller and better with a proper mastering.

Nothing 2 Lose is rly good. The outro is cool with the Ice Cube bits, and I'm sure the stuff was removed due to samples. And as far as other instrumentation goes, I know they removed a piano "solo" kinda thing on the released version and that could be down to something as simple as they forgot to credit who did that on the reel, and can't use it if they don't know who played it, or something like that. This was before they got it in their heads that they neccesarily needed to update the sound of certain tracks to make them sound more current, so they were trying to keep things as original as possible back in those days. There are some songs like "Thugs Mansion" that really NEEDED to be remixed. The OG is so frickin wack, I can't believe Pac heard that beat and was like "yeah that's tight, I'mma rap over that" lol. It sounds like someone's first FruityLoops beat. It sucks so bad, the "chord progression" is so awkward and unresolved. Someone that didn't know how to play the keys played that shit 100%.

The sound quality of these leaks remind me of the catalog DATs. So most likely, these are final mixes of the master reels ripped to "working DATs", just basically temporary CDs to not have to bring out the tape reels every time someone wants to preview the songs or whatever. I dunno, but yeah, shit like this is exciting. And the older I get, the more and more love I get for Pac's early years. He lost himself when he went to DR, and everything from his life to his music suffered from it. There are some GREAT tracks, and his flow and lyrics changed around Makaveli, but man.... Something about the vibe just knowing Pac was a 20-something-year-old and untainted by Suge when he rapped these words.

but yeah, shit like this is exciting. And the older I get, the more and more love I get for Pac's early years. He lost himself when he went to DR, and everything from his life to his music suffered from it. There are some GREAT tracks, and his flow and lyrics changed around Makaveli, but man.... Something about the vibe just knowing Pac was a 20-something-year-old and untainted by Suge when he rapped these words.
Completely agree. He was more varied before DR. I can't wait to hear the full version of It Ain't Eazy

These are very good. Thank you for sharing. Do you have other versions of Bury Me a G?

Could you post these as well:

- the Johnny J "vault, the "pre Death Row DAT", the "Koch CD". All of these were like 15-40 tracks or so.

- Then there's all the tapes and smaller one-offs that have been sourced by various collectors. The "Cradle 2 The Grave" tape, the various Thug Life demo tapes (i think there's like four or five different ones now, and some have huge differences from the retail release). A tape with some alternate versions of the MATW era "It Ain't Easy", as well as a DAT rip of a DAT that had different versions of the song on it. The Dear Mama/Temptations retail mix DAT, The MANU interscope tape.

Preach

These are very good. Thank you for sharing. Do you have other versions of Bury Me a G?

Could you post these as well:

- the Johnny J "vault, the "pre Death Row DAT", the "Koch CD". All of these were like 15-40 tracks or so.

- Then there's all the tapes and smaller one-offs that have been sourced by various collectors. The "Cradle 2 The Grave" tape, the various Thug Life demo tapes (i think there's like four or five different ones now, and some have huge differences from the retail release). A tape with some alternate versions of the MATW era "It Ain't Easy", as well as a DAT rip of a DAT that had different versions of the song on it. The Dear Mama/Temptations retail mix DAT, The MANU interscope tape.
You should come check out the 2Pac Scene Discord :) We have a downloads channel with a lot of links and some of those are in there, if not all. In any case, if you're trying to find Pac shit you should 100% come by there.

Also check out Soulseek. I learned about it like a month ago and it changed my life. Finding all kinds of obscure bay area compilations and shit in FLAC. Do not underestimate what I am saying now: If you are searching for non-mainstream music online, YOU HAVE TO HAVE Soulseek. Don't think "nah it's probably not worth it" - You would be the world's greatest fool for thinking that. I can not stress this enough: GET SOULSEEK:) Just make sure you are sharing some files before you start downloading from others, or loads of people will ban your access to their files. It's a sharing community so you take some you give some.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
You should come check out the 2Pac Scene Discord :) We have a downloads channel with a lot of links and some of those are in there, if not all. In any case, if you're trying to find Pac shit you should 100% come by there.

Also check out Soulseek. I learned about it like a month ago and it changed my life. Finding all kinds of obscure bay area compilations and shit in FLAC. Do not underestimate what I am saying now: If you are searching for non-mainstream music online, YOU HAVE TO HAVE Soulseek. Don't think "nah it's probably not worth it" - You would be the world's greatest fool for thinking that. I can not stress this enough: GET SOULSEEK:) Just make sure you are sharing some files before you start downloading from others, or loads of people will ban your access to their files. It's a sharing community so you take some you give some.

Are the mixtapes recorded by Big Stretch on there?

Preach

Game of Surivival "OST":
https://mega.nz/folder/45xhCIIb#n491nOgNCQLH7b4sUtdBEQ

Game of Survival promo VHS (so songs ripped from a VHS in a VHS player)
I haven't compared these against the regular OST, probably it's the same, but it was in an unsorted Live Squad folder of mine.
https://mega.nz/folder/h04hgIDQ#Y_2XHyCvO-VSJMY3D4Z20w

Game of Survival b/w Pump For A Livin (VLS)
https://mega.nz/folder/R04RxShb#dVKdTvliFb_hj94A3oyPHw

Murderahh b/w Heartless (Promo VLS)
https://mega.nz/folder/I8w3kIoY#t_80e9GXpekblXfoz8WdFA

Best of Stretch Vol. 1
https://mega.nz/folder/Z1gVWAzJ#jXTbwQe-Ww4dF651fJLrmQ

Grand Imperial Records Presents The Gospel (Promo Vinyl) (WAV)
https://mega.nz/folder/BppjBCgb#6wH4k2f-8OLjqwGr6Rvg_w

Grand Emperial Ent. Inc. Presents The Tribute - The Forgotten Chapter in Hip Hop (WAV)
https://mega.nz/folder/VtgXEKQR#ZzBgzboExdvkyFO_3aNTyw

Check out the last one. It has a track with 2Pac on that you might not have heard before, "Hurts The Most".
Also, listen to "Cheese". There is a version of "Cheese" with 2Pac on it. As in, a full pre-DR 2Pac track over that beat, featuring Stretch and/or Live Squad. Unleaked but confirmed to exist.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Game of Surivival "OST":
https://mega.nz/folder/45xhCIIb#n491nOgNCQLH7b4sUtdBEQ

Game of Survival promo VHS (so songs ripped from a VHS in a VHS player)
I haven't compared these against the regular OST, probably it's the same, but it was in an unsorted Live Squad folder of mine.
https://mega.nz/folder/h04hgIDQ#Y_2XHyCvO-VSJMY3D4Z20w

Game of Survival b/w Pump For A Livin (VLS)
https://mega.nz/folder/R04RxShb#dVKdTvliFb_hj94A3oyPHw

Murderahh b/w Heartless (Promo VLS)
https://mega.nz/folder/I8w3kIoY#t_80e9GXpekblXfoz8WdFA

Best of Stretch Vol. 1
https://mega.nz/folder/Z1gVWAzJ#jXTbwQe-Ww4dF651fJLrmQ

Grand Imperial Records Presents The Gospel (Promo Vinyl) (WAV)
https://mega.nz/folder/BppjBCgb#6wH4k2f-8OLjqwGr6Rvg_w

Grand Emperial Ent. Inc. Presents The Tribute - The Forgotten Chapter in Hip Hop (WAV)
https://mega.nz/folder/VtgXEKQR#ZzBgzboExdvkyFO_3aNTyw

Check out the last one. It has a track with 2Pac on that you might not have heard before, "Hurts The Most".
Also, listen to "Cheese". There is a version of "Cheese" with 2Pac on it. As in, a full pre-DR 2Pac track over that beat, featuring Stretch and/or Live Squad. Unleaked but confirmed to exist.

You are my favourite Scandinavian

Preach

You are my favourite Scandinavian
Hey, while we're sharing shit...

I've been fucking around with a software that does AI stem separation of full songs. It basically splits a song into four stems - Vocal, Drums, Bass, Instruments. It's similar to the way people used to make "CPU acpellas" back in the day, but it's way more sophisticated and useful. So I've been messing around with it and making various interesting OG enhancements. For example, you know the song "Fame" from Better Dayz? So the original features Kokane and has different Outlawz verses (and is generally way doper). But the only leaked version has the piano mixed so low in the background you can barely hear it. The original and the released version have slightly different speeds, but so I was able to take the Better Dayz version, split it into stems, and then the "instruments" layer mostly consisted of the piano melody. Then I layered that with the OG and it turned out sounding pretty damn badass.

Another mix I did was take a version of "Unconditional Love" that only leaked as a 128kbps MP3 and remaster it. I was able to use the AI software to extract the instruments and additional female vocals from the MC Hammer version and layer them with the 2Pac version and make this "ultimate" version:

https://mega.nz/file/RgoRDCgR#5JdNLhCWN0HptisubEdk1ZlVSpcz6OOvwLSAAEeCSbw

It has additional female vocals on the intro, choruses, and outro. And then the instruments in the song are way louder than in the version I made this from. Hope you like!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member

I've been fucking around with a software that does AI stem separation of full songs. It basically splits a song into four stems - Vocal, Drums, Bass, Instruments. It's similar to the way people used to make "CPU acpellas" back in the day, but it's way more sophisticated and useful. So I've been messing around with it and making various interesting OG enhancements. For example, you know the song "Fame" from Better Dayz? So the original features Kokane and has different Outlawz verses (and is generally way doper). But the only leaked version has the piano mixed so low in the background you can barely hear it. The original and the released version have slightly different speeds, but so I was able to take the Better Dayz version, split it into stems, and then the "instruments" layer mostly consisted of the piano melody. Then I layered that with the OG and it turned out sounding pretty damn badass.

Another mix I did was take a version of "Unconditional Love" that only leaked as a 128kbps MP3 and remaster it. I was able to use the AI software to extract the instruments and additional female vocals from the MC Hammer version and layer them with the 2Pac version and make this "ultimate" version:

https://mega.nz/file/RgoRDCgR#5JdNLhCWN0HptisubEdk1ZlVSpcz6OOvwLSAAEeCSbw

It has additional female vocals on the intro, choruses, and outro. And then the instruments in the song are way louder than in the version I made this from. Hope you like!

Downloading now. Your commitment to the scene is impressive....

Do you remember 20 years ago when there wasn't an accurate set of Tupac song lyrics on the internet and we spent weeks getting them perfect for hitemup.com? It seems hard to believe, looking back now

Edit - you've definitely brought life back into UL. Very good. I look forward to see what else you mess around with

Preach

Downloading now. Your commitment to the scene is impressive....

Do you remember 20 years ago when there wasn't an accurate set of Tupac song lyrics on the internet and we spent weeks getting them perfect for hitemup.com? It seems hard to believe, looking back now

Edit - you've definitely brought life back into UL. Very good. I look forward to see what else you mess around with
Haha yeah. I keep thinking about that from time to time actually. I mean, it's what happens I guess, but the way things grow like onions. I was trying to get at the same idea when I said we didn't have shit back then as far as songs or knowledge about what was out there. I remember people making threads like after Still I Rise being like "so do you think there's more 2Pac out there other than the unreleased stuff we already have?" and people would be all pessimistic like "there's probably not much left". And now, after 50 more songs and 400 more versions of songs (I think that's literally correct btw, we now have about 3-5 versions of pretty much _every_ 2Pac song) we know there's still more than a handful of unheard songs still out there. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another 50 songs we haven't heard, if not more.

A guy in the 2Pac scene is working on a website that will be something like Dante's old website for releases, only this will be for songs rather than retail CDs. For one, he has down the actual recording date of like 90% of Pac's songs, and there's a lot of cool/interesting observations to be done when you know which songs were recorded together on the same night, etc. Songs you might think are late Makaveli era are actually early shit from right after his release, etc. Knowing other songs that were recorded during AEOM sessions but not included on the album is kinda interesting to me. So anyway, that dude has a website coming out at some point in the next year or two maybe. It's gonna be something else for sure. The new generation standing on the shoulders of giants and reaching twice as far. It makes me jolly to behold lol.

And then the 2Pac Discord is just a lot of fun! But I don't have a wife, kids, or even a GF. So yeah, I gotta do something to make time pass.

masta247

Staff member

I've been fucking around with a software that does AI stem separation of full songs(..)
First of all, this is great. Second, since you're sharing, I'll also open up a bit. A while ago I took the dat rips for Starin' Through My Rearview, and in a night with Audacity created what I'd call "2pac is chilling here" version of that song. I didn't like that the awesome guitars sounded so muted in the released version, and I also didn't like their wasted opportunities on the outro (that I'm particularly proud of redoing). So I went overboard and basically 'mastered' an acoustic take on one of my favorite 2pac songs, and gave the released and unheard vocal tracks a bit of a punch. Feel free to give it a listen:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/e3rvhysrqf5dp26/Starin247.mp3/file

Bass-heads will not appreciate this, since I removed all the drums and kicks and just left a gentle bass guitar.

Last edited:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Haha yeah. I keep thinking about that from time to time actually. I mean, it's what happens I guess, but the way things grow like onions. I was trying to get at the same idea when I said we didn't have shit back then as far as songs or knowledge about what was out there. I remember people making threads like after Still I Rise being like "so do you think there's more 2Pac out there other than the unreleased stuff we already have?" and people would be all pessimistic like "there's probably not much left". And now, after 50 more songs and 400 more versions of songs (I think that's literally correct btw, we now have about 3-5 versions of pretty much _every_ 2Pac song) we know there's still more than a handful of unheard songs still out there. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another 50 songs we haven't heard, if not more.

A guy in the 2Pac scene is working on a website that will be something like Dante's old website for releases, only this will be for songs rather than retail CDs. For one, he has down the actual recording date of like 90% of Pac's songs, and there's a lot of cool/interesting observations to be done when you know which songs were recorded together on the same night, etc. Songs you might think are late Makaveli era are actually early shit from right after his release, etc. Knowing other songs that were recorded during AEOM sessions but not included on the album is kinda interesting to me. So anyway, that dude has a website coming out at some point in the next year or two maybe. It's gonna be something else for sure. The new generation standing on the shoulders of giants and reaching twice as far. It makes me jolly to behold lol.

And then the 2Pac Discord is just a lot of fun! But I don't have a wife, kids, or even a GF. So yeah, I gotta do something to make time pass.

I had a few interviews with producers and engineers from certain sessions. People like DJ Bobcat, QD3, Shock. They shared a lot of good info. Shock said the original version of So Many Tears had a guitar on it. That 2pac made him take it off and he didn't agree with him on it. But looking back, he realised that the version without the guitar is superior

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.