This is my thread

What's the big deal? What did he say?

Only Joos are allowed to say Joos run Hollywood. Also, Howard Stern goes to therapy like 4 times a week - who the fuck is he to give advice? Filthy man.

Taylor visited Gaza today.

At one point she got hungry. I told her the people didn't have food. She said, "how about some cake?"

Impressive. I saw the original year ago, better quality and it looked real. I heard LBJ used to pull it out often!

[Edit]
Can you imagine Teddy Roosevelt? With his coonskin cap and smelling like cumin --- probably r@ped some native bitches. Filthy man.

Last edited:
I heard they had like a live coverage of Swift in Australia, with Travis coming to meet her in down under or sumshitlikedat- I honestly don't have anything against her, I don't even know what she sounds like!! It's just that anything "they" pay a lot of attention to is complete fukking bs these days. :) :) :)

This nigga is a stand out to me.

Binoy Kampmark was a Commonwealth Scholar at Selwyn College, Cambridge. He lectures at RMIT University, Melbourne. Email: bkampmark@gmail.com.

This Styrofoam performer, this master of magisterial vacuity, who is all machine, promotion and blare, has perfected the insubstantial, promoted a competent formula and boosted it. In some ways, she has the hallmarks of Tony Blair and the New Labour experiment: start solidly, proclaim a genre, an ideology – then subvert it, discarding most of it on the way. Sincerity evaporates in the heat of its confection. Her success lies in her ability – and that of the Swift dissemination army – to mobilise the image of Swift. Everything else is just costumery, flying private jets, victimising people who monitor her flight paths, and being given stock market advice by Daddy.
https://dissidentvoice.org/2024/02/swiftie-nonsense-down-under/

Seriously, not her, fuck the force behind her. !!!!!! fund-da-fukkking-mental

TupacRedWings.jpg

Sincerly, Beyonce >>>> Swift

Last edited:
Some update guys. It’s really a slow day for new Swiftie tidbits

Here’s what I came across in my morning scan;

Travis Kelce Trimmed Super Bowl Beard and Rocked $850 T-Shirt at Taylor Swift's Sydney Concert

Jason Kelce Gushes Over His Massive Pups—But Warns They May Not Be for Everyone

Inside Meghan Markle’s ‘Desperate’ Bid To Be Friends With Taylor Swift

Travis Kelce ‘Is on Board’ With Dating Rules Set for Him by Girlfriend Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift on going to the Sydney Zoo two days in a row: 'I think you guys don't understand'

Taylor Swift’s Dad Scott Swift Hands Out Sandwiches to Swifties at Sydney ‘Eras Tour’ Show

Watch Taylor Swift Point Right at Travis Kelce While Singing "That's My Man" in Sydney

Taylor Swift, Katy Perry reunite at Eras Tour years after feud: 'Got to see an old friend'

Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce Stay in $25,000 Per NIGHT Penthouse Suite [PHOTOS]

Well isn’t that nice! I’m so happy for them. Maybe they can afford another $100G each to clean up Kansas City.

Feral cannabis, or wild marijuana (often referred to in North America as ditch weed), is wild-growing cannabis generally descended from industrial hemp plants previously cultivated for fiber, with low or negligible amounts of psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).

The Drug Enforcement Administration defines ditch weed as "wild, scattered marijuana plants with no evidence of planting, fertilizing, or tending". Industrial hemp was widely cultivated in the American Midwest in the mid-20th century, particularly to support the war effort during World War II, and since that period the plant has re-seeded naturally and grown wild in states such as Oklahoma, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota, with Indiana reporting the largest concentrations nationally.
As early as 1914, a United States Department of Agriculture publication stated: "Hemp is abundant as a wild plant in many localities in western Missouri, Iowa, and in southern Minnesota, and is often found as a roadside weed throughout the Middle West.
They say the cultivation has long been part of us for thousands of years that there aren’t any “wild cannabis” left on this planet. It’s also important to note that the whole may be greater than sum of its parts. Extracts… big pharma shit.. NO!

Bear with me, my sisters and brothers. I wish no harm. I love red onions, egg plants, red cabbage, blueberries. Soak them in water and you'd get one of the most amazing translucent blues. :):):)

Vegetables used to be a lot bitter, now they are sweet. Selective evolution. We prefer it. Have you seen a baby taste ice cream for the first time?? LOL :D:D:D It's wonderful.

I don't have problems with homos but I feel like Diddy is a complete fucking faggot and that I'm guessing he's still free and going to parties because he's kosher'd up.

Now that that's out of way. Can we talk about the 40 degrees above average temps here? It was 5 degrees and snowy today. It will be 70 and sunny in a few days. I heard Texas hit 94 in Feb!!

Does that mean 130 degrees in July for me?

Diddy was just out here touching everybody’s buttholes in the early 2000s.
Oh hi! Kelli, right? I read you're into Astrology. I'm only into Astronomy! I'm a capricorn witch supposedly means I'm a big shit stirrer!! What else can you tell us please? That I'm extremely loyal but I will bite jugular veins out if needs be?! Please inform of this knowledge. I can tell you anything you need to know.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.