This is my thread

Gonna stay up all night trying to get to the bottom of this wicked conspiracy :p

'Katespiracy' explodes after UK royal photo gaffe

Whoopi Goldberg Supports Kate Middleton on ‘The View’ Amid Viral Royal Photo Controversy

Johnny Depp Deletes Photoshopped Picture With Robert Downey Jr. After Oscars

Kylie Jenner can’t sell home amid conspiracy theories that she’s broke and living beyond her means

Anti-disinformation crusader debunks wild Kate Middleton conspiracy theory: ‘It hurts my brain’

Sean 'Diddy' Combs sexual harassment suit includes notable music industry names

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-diddy-combs-sexual-harassment-192105414.html

The most striking part;

Robin Greenhill

Diddy's accountant, who, Jones claims, oversaw payments to sex workers. Greenhill, of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment, is best known for working with Britney Spears' father to oversee the singer's conservatorship; Britney Spears accused Greenhill of intrusive surveillance. A rep for Tri Star declined comment.

WacDonalds had a global outage. Stores closing down. (some dumb) People can't count money. Not sure what kind of complex system they have when store systems in multiple continents go out!! They want to put robots in the kitchens now btw. Cyber attack? Logistic-A.I. melt down? "Configuration error"? Just let me go back and cook my own shit, we still have electricity yo.

Honestly, the next one I'm laughing --- Rising minimum wage has "forced" Urber and Lyft to leave the Minneapolis area. Shoulda just stuck to taxis - the same drivers! Fail!

Michigan trucker guilty of setting Swift Transportation trailers on fire

daaaaaaamn! they be willin! wait what? oh.... I read that wrong.

Man, Boeing going through some shit this year. And then that one ex-employee/whistleblower found dead from suicide.
Another day, just another Boeing problem.

China’s homegrown 737 competitor has to wait a while to fill the vacuum left by Boeing: Europe says COMAC’s C919 is ‘too new’ to approve by 2026

The pilot seat could have caused a Boeing 787 to suddenly drop midair. It wouldn't be the first time a similarly bizarre event happened to a widebody aircraft.

FAA investigates United Boeing 737 flight missing panel

Boeing security footage related to 737-9 MAX investigation was overwritten, NTSB says

Boeing Whistleblower Before Death: "If Anything Happens, It's Not Suicide"

If you wanna see "suicided" - look up Terrance Yeakey

Sgt. Yeakey’s body was found in a field in El Reno, OK, over a mile away from his abandoned vehicle. There was an extremely large amount of blood found in his vehicle, he had been bound, had rope burn on his neck, ligature marks on his wrists, numerous deep cuts, likely tortured and killed execution-style with a single bullet that entered his right temple at a 45-degree angle. To top it off, no gun was found at the scene of his death -- until an FBI agent showed up and suspiciously found a gun in an already thoroughly searched area within 5 minutes of being there.
I believe it.

Like I said, they are guilty until proven innocent.

Take care

Last edited:
I would never fly in a Boeing jet. Airbus all the way.
I doesn't matter to me.

I know the "other side" is focusing on how Boeing is so "diverse" but I don't buy into that. I can mention a million reasons like how US aircraft carriers are welded together by GED folks in Norfolk! lol Stone houses built by illiterates still standing! Failure is failure. Boeing, Airbus, they both get parts from china and a thousand other factories. Maybe that's the problem. The big problem.

Happens in the automotive industry often. One "third-party" factory makes crappy airbags that go into multiple brands. They all have the same dysfunction.

'Influencer fatigue' is real. Here's why people are getting tired of watching internet personalities post about their lavish lifestyles.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/influencer-fatigue-real-heres-why-195348658.html

Good. Get a real job. I want Mr. Beast gone first. dat fag.

They say mofos want to ban TikTok because it's too truthful about Gaza. lol whatever! tikity tok frekity fukk, makes no difference to me!!

They say the buck stops here but I say they should just shut the buck up.

Last edited:

Jokerman

There's one way to end the war in Gaza quickly:

1. Israel abandons the "hostages."

2. Israel permits Hamas to fully re-arm and let's the international community fund the rebuilding of the tunnels, like they did once already.

3. Israel walks it's citizens into the sea.

It's that simple. Israel's unwillingness to agree stems from Jews having always been a white, settler-colonialist, apartheid people. What else could be the reason for not doing those 3 simple things?

Maybe they worship the devil and believe in some end-times prophecy. If so, it's a very misunderstood end-times prophecy (they have low IQ), and these days (((so-called christians))) support it.

1. Two state solution.
1a. Prosecute all war criminals in the Palestinian region.
1b. Bring Israel and Washington DC to International Court. All evidence presented against them since 2001 and their war on terror, Ukraine, C19, Gaza and Global.

That.. will never happen.

I saw a meme, about Texas Gov. Abbot or whoever sending a bus full of migrants to Martha's Vineyard --- The meme was DiCaprio from Wolf of Wall Street convincing the crowd - "Why not send them to Mexico?" haha

On that same note, when I hear about the US Navy making "portable docks" to transport "aids" into Gaza, I think the same. " Why not just truck them in like they do the weapons?". The answer might be that the J00s tore up the roads to make it harder for people to travel, and kids in Gaza were smiling and playing in the craters!

One theory suggests that the "portable dock" is in preparation for US troops-on-the-ground in case the Ziocons get attacked from all sides.

Take care.

Jokerman

Or the portable dock is the way Israel gets rid of Palestinians. Ship them to another Arab country (the way Texas buses migrants to other states) and let them build a Palestinian settler-colonial state there. Iran seems to care so much about them, ship them there and see if they turn them away.

0426ee9440f4dff84338674db5621bed-961771653.jpg

Maybe I'm just a canary in a coal mine. Don't care. I have no prejudice against birds. They're awesome.

How much would you pay for the last song bird?

If a canary lands on your should and sings, you're awesome.

Hoot

pz.

Some say J00s don't have media control (brainwashing) but they wrong. They got sht ton a control bro.

b39b51de-9d7c-4b41-854d-67e456e8256f_1500x1000-600x400.jpg

I see no changes, can't a brother get a little peace?
It's war on the streets and the war in the Middle East
Instead of war on poverty
They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me
And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do
But now I'm back with the facts, givin' it back to you
Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up
Crack you up and pimp-smack you up
You gotta learn to hold your own
They get jealous when they see you with your mobile phone
But tell the cops they can't touch this
I don't trust this, when they try to rush, I bust this
That's the sound of my tool, you say it ain't cool
My mama didn't raise no fool
And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped
And I never get to lay back
'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback
Some buck that I roughed up way back
Comin' back after all these years
"Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat," that's the way it is

That's just the way it is.
Some things will never change.
We gotta start making changes.

RT

Smoke rises from explosions in Gaza

On October 27, three weeks into Israel’s war with Hamas, Biden’s top foreign policy officials told a small group at the White House that “Israel was regularly bombing buildings without solid intelligence that they were legitimate military targets,” the newspaper wrote, citing three sources familiar with the meeting.

The officials also expressed concern that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had no clear plan for defeating the Palestinian militant group, with one source telling the Post that “from the very beginning, there’s been a sense of us not knowing how the Israelis were going to do what they said they were going to do.”

At the time, the US was rushing military aid to Israel. Two weeks before the meeting, Biden visited the Jewish state and publicly declared that “as long as the United States stands…[Israel] will not be alone.” On the same day as the meeting, White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby told reporters that the US would not impose any red lines on how Israel conducted its military campaign.

$$$

Devil worshipping bitches. I've been pissed on, spitted on, shitted on and treated like a criminal for merely being vocal about this ish. And the next time my own sister, my own blood comes at me with some ill educated bullshit about how "kids are kept in cages" at eh southern boarder, I'ma smack that dum bitch. Believe it.

Makaveli Rise

Since Pop is turning Cowboy and Cowboy is turning Pop these days, I should mention a story of how American cowboys were the lowest and of the lowest, often illiterate, not just white but multi-ethnic and global. Dirt, basically. It was a very male dominant industry, so you should believe that homosexuality was common. It wasn't considered gay in a sense that we might recognize. I believe it was more "brokeback mountain".

Catholic priests, Buddhist monks, Samurais and their pupils- nanshoku (男色). Literal translation "man color". They all have this pedophilia type characteristic. I don't know what it is and I don't want to think about it because it makes by butt hurt.

keep up

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online