Official NFL Thread (09)

Shadows

^yah. they were honestly under-rated.

They beat 3 Hall of Fame quarterbacks to get it.

Kurt Warner, Brett Favre, and Peyton Manning.

Great superbowl.

Drew was crying and holding his kid in the end. Priceless. :)

Kobe

I don't watch American Football so, I'll ask something else about the Super Bowl. Which was your favorite ad? That is, if you watched any of them?

roaches

^ that and google's were the only memorable ones.

no homo but i almost got a tear in my eye watching drew brees with his son after the game. i'll always rep for the skins but i've spent the vast majority of my adult life in new orleans pre/post katrina and trite as it is to say i'm gonna say it again, what happened last night was bigger than football.

Da_Funk

Whats with the who dat bullshit? shit sounds so fucking lame. Vikings should've been there instead of the saints. Glad indy lost, I can't stand manning but I also don't care for the saints so last night was pretty meh.

roaches

"who dat" is a chant originated by jazz big bands in the early 20th century in new orleans, most commonly sung in those days when fucking ignorant canadians in the ear.

did the vikings actually win and not have their hopes and dreams crushed at the last possible second by the demon quarterback they sold their souls to?

S. Fourteen

Vikings should've been there instead of the saints.

The 98 Vikings should have been the NFC champ instead of Atlanta but a little demon named Gary Anderson crushed our hopes and dreams, threw it in the blender, and flushed the goo down the toilet.

This sort of thing comes with wearing purple and gold.

Shadows

Nabb in that uniform looks fucking weird.

Looks like my chargers are favored to win the superbowl for the 5th according to the analyst. SMH. We better not fucking choke it. :/

U liking your redskins now Roaches?

It looks like the Chargers wont have an old RB anymore. We'll just be THAT much more dangerous.

I'm hoping to get Ryan Mathews! Than a NT. Once we get that. Just get best player available.

Shadows

I know it's old news, but Jamarcus Russel got cut.

I'm glad. Dude is 24 yrs old, with $49 million, and only have a passer rating of 100+ in like 2-3 games his whole career.

What a loser and I hope no one signs him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.